I have recently had a number of life challenges that have left me at a moment in time that it may be necessary to move out of the Battlefields of VA. My plans are to go on road and teach Bikram yoga, something I love but does not pay much. My transportation is getting older every day, and I have a couple target locations I would like to relocate to. Once I arrive I will need to have funds to get a place to rent while I earn part time monies teaching yoga and locating a new job.
I have been active in Q movement since beginning and promoted Trump before that. If I have been helpful to you and or you have enjoyed my effort to bring the information to you and you feel lead to donate it will be much appreciated. I have never done anything like this before and its not in my nature, however I am alone as an anon of Q and one of the deplorables that have suffered greatly from a system that has not been designed in our favor. My channel on YouTube was wildly successful in the first few months of Q and then quickly terminated.
If you do choose to donate please feel free to leave a note with anything that I can help you, on any subjects that I list here or any others you have seen me share in the past. My most desired outcome would be that I could get back into the Technology fied that I worked in for 15 years. I have taken steps to show my abilities by getting a current certification in AWS Cloud Certification which you can see under the AWS menu tab.
Here we take an in-depth look and breakdown all MSM anti-Q articles through December 19, including publications and journalists …..
2019 End of Year Report
There are now over 1500 MSM pieces on Q (mostly articles with a few videos). By far, the greatest number of hit pieces were published in August 19 (440), when 8chan was deplatformed after Cloudflare refused to provide DDoS protection and the situation deteriorated from there.
The focus since the Aug 5, 19 deplatforming was more on 8chan (and later 8kun) than QResearch until December, when 8chan articles took a complete dive. Good news, because it reflects the fact that 8kun is running well (despite ongoing challenges) and is no longer newsworthy, at least for the moment. Articles on QResearch are also pretty “plain vanilla” (and no news is good news).
Total Number Of MSM Platforms In Descending Order
Publications With Articles That Oppose Q/8chan
50+ Articles: WAPO (115), DAILYDOT (69), RWW (67)
30+Articles: NBC (59), DAILYBEAST (50), MEDIA MATTERS (53), THEHILL (41), NYT (47), NEWSWEEK (38), SALON (31), UK-GUARDIAN (31)
10+Articles: BUSINSDR (15), SPLC (14), NPR (13), NY-MAG (13), MOTHER JONES (12), FOX (12), MASHABLE (12), CBS (12), SEATTLE TIMES (11), WSJ (11), YAHOO (11), POLITICO (11), TIME (10), UK-SUN (10)
Journalists With 6+ Articles That Oppose Q/8chan
20+Articles: Ben Collins (26), Kyle Mantyla (27), Alex Kaplan (30), Will Sommer (34), Mike Rothschild (36), Jared Holt (37)
10+Articles: Tom Porter (11), Drew Harwell (11), Emily Birnbaum (11), Abby Ohlheiser (11), David Covucci (13), Brandy Zadrozny (14), Kelly Weill (15)
6+Articles: David Gilbert (6), Julia Carrie Wong (6), Luke Barnes (6), Ryan Broderick (6), Cristina Lopez (6), Paris Martineau (6), Ellen Ioanes (6), Daniel Moritz-Rabson (6), Andrew Whalen (6), Adi Robertson (7), Philip Bump (7), Travis View (7), April Glaser (9), E J Dickson (9), Ali Breland (9)
Nov. 19 Article Themes In Rough Time Order
* 8chan returns as 8kun (Nov 2) * California could have stopped 8chan but it didn’t (Nov 4 – hahaha….) * 93 days of darkness (Nov 6) * 8chan owner Jim Watkins sues Fredrick Brennan (Hotwheels) for libel in the Philippines (Nov 11) * Various reports on political candidates who follow Q (hit pieces of course) * 8kun is an Internet nomad (because it kept having to change domains)
Dec. 19 Article Themes In Rough Time Order
* ZERO 8kun posts (all is well, nothing to say) * Anthony Comello trial; defense is “Q made me do it” * Jesse Watters neutral segment on Q: Q followers happy [Note: Watters didn’t get dumped on] * Pizzagate arsonist pleads guilty [not really a Q story, but always linked with Q] * POTUS retweets Q followers * Ice-T tweet flat
Six Phases Of MSM Coverage On Q & From March 2019, 8chan
1. Q UNKNOWN TO MSM (but they wonder if it has to do with “the calm before the storm”)
2. Q IS A LARP (MSM mocks Q, tries to make the idea sound silly)
3. Q DENOUNCED (Mass attack launched Aug 1 2018; they try to say Q movement is dangerous w/weak evidence)
4. Q ATTACKED (Weakly associated with fake bomber/synagogue shooter; also, fake science deployed to debunk)
5. Q/8CHAN PAIRED; 8CHAN DEPLATFORMED (each used to discredit the other after Christchurch; both go down in August)
6. 8 CHAN REPLATFORMED (Attacks continue but seem like ‘old news’; Jesse Watters has semi-positive report which ‘normalizes’ Q a little; POTUS retweets Q tweets)
Q MSM Watch Reports are published every two months.
Research – Graphics and Pdfs
* Article timeline through December 2019 * Total number of MSM platforms in descending order * BIG 9 Authors by MSM media platform